Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign OR Stuck in the Middle

Can't decide which theme song this deserves - either Five Man Electrical Band's "Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign" which goes on to say "blocking out the scenery, messing my mind, do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign." Or perhaps Steelers Wheel "Stuck in the Middle With You" because I was stuck in the middle of two signs.

This morning I was walking down a paved pathway that went next to a golf course and behind a condominium building. Beautiful morning and although I had no intention of straying from the path, it was a little annoying to see these two signs directly opposite each other either side of the pathway.

Not golfing, can't go here.
I don't live here, so sorry, can't cut through here either.
Luckily, I wanted to stay on the path and my morning was delightful and without incident. Who  knows what dire events would have occurred if I had strayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment